PechaKucha Night Manchester Vol.16
TICKET LINK: HERE
We're back for our first PechaKucha Night of 2017!
Join us on Thursday 30 March 2017 at The Wonder Inn for another night of insight, inspiration and intrigue. Remember, each speaker only has 20 images, 20 seconds per image to speak, no stopping.
As ever, we have an eclectic mix of speakers, featuring videographers, designers, illustrators and organisations promoting female positivity!
The Wonder Inn will be opening proceedings by telling us their story.
And here’s the rest of the line-up:
- Radim Malinic - Creative Director of Brand Nu and author of the ‘Book of Ideas’
- Laura Boast - Founder and Creative Director at LJB Studio
- James Kennedy - Filmmaker at Trifecta Films
- Rita Cervetto - Designer at Common Good
- Daniel Thompson - Graphic Designer at Holdens Agency (and resident PechaKucha Night Manchester artist!)
- Graham Jones - Designer at Loose Collective and Senior Lecturer in Graphic Design at Manchester Metropolitan
- Christina Connelly - Senior UX Designer at the BBC (Children's) and illustrator
The Wonder Inn is a beautiful venue near Shudehill in Manchester. It offers a respite from the fast pace of the city, offering classes on yoga and meditation. We are really fortunate to have this space and encourage you to visit and support their mission.
10p from each ticket sold will be used by The Wonder Inn to plant a new tree. So feel good that you’re also helping the environment by coming along!
About PechaKucha Night Manchester
PechaKucha Night Manchester was relaunched in June 2016 by a new team after an eighteen month hiatus.
This is out third PechaKucha and we’re going from strength to strength. We are indebted to the support of Manchester’s creative scene coming along as speakers and audience members as well as our previous hosts, SpacePortX and Ziferblat. Most importantly, thank YOU for keeping us going!
PechaKuchas will continue take place every three months at venues across Manchester. Our mission is to feature a high calibre of creatives, designers, artists and community projects from the city and the North.
If you want to know more:
Subscribe to the Manchester page on the PechaKucha website here:
Sign up to the mailing list:
Follow us on social media: