PechaKucha Night (PKN) Wellington takes a summer trip up the Kāpiti Coast to proudly present PechaKucha@Coastella.
The Coastella Music Festival features a diverse range of local and international music. This includes from energetic folk and indie rock to Japanese banjo, brass and Balkan madness, and promises festival-goers an unmissable day out.
Entry to the PechaKucha@Coastella session is free for all Coastella ticket holders and is on the festival site. No separate tickets will be sold for the PechaKucha session.
The 7 presenters for this session are inspiring people from a diversity of backgrounds and sectors "up the Coast", Wellington, Japan and China:
- Libby Hakaraia, Director, Māoriland Film Festival
- Anthonie Tonnon, Musician, www.anthonietonnon.com
- Brendon King, Virtual Reality specialist
- Ryan Edwards, Singer songwriter +Whirlwind Charity, www.ryanedwardssongbook.com
- Aiko Sato, Musician & Ace Trombonist
- Deb Donnelly & Jui-Pin Chang, Artists (Kapiti - China)
The PKN session will be followed by a fabulous 30 min set by Anthonie Tonnon.
Come along and dip your toes in the wonderful Coastella waters and soak up the PechaKucha vibe with our wonderful presenters!