Located in the Atrium Room at The Garrison. Cash bar opens at 6:00 pm. Presentations begin at 6:30 pm and end at around 8:00 pm. Reservations required: email@example.com The Garrison's Valley Restaurant is open for dinner with bar and terrace dining (spectacular views and setting!).
Speakers will present the following topics:
1. Creative hybrids spawned by science and art
2. Ideas for pottery from recent travels in China
3. Non-fiction objects
4. What do a Chinese painter and an American cowboy have in common?
5. Childhood education to address food / healthcare crises
6. Tea with Mrs. Gropius
7. Constellation: A public art project on Bannerman Island
8. Creating a poster: The Watercolor Process
9. Lighting the Louis Kahn Four Freedoms Memorial
10. Highly trafficked public landscapes managed 100% organically