Edmonton's NextGen is excited to present Pecha Kucha Night 25! Tickets are only available in advance through Eventbrite so be sure to get them quick! Need convincing? Check out the lineup!
- Marni Panas - My Life in Transition: A Personal Journey to Living Authentically
- Tyler Waye - Next Generation Work, Next Generation Workers
- Quinn Ohler - Mental Rescue Society, Redefining the Conversation Around Mental Health
- Sonja Norton - Permaculture: Living Sustainably the Cuban Way
- Michael Ross - Board Games for Life
- Pamella Heikel - Inhale | Exhale
- Laura Read - Spend Nothing, Do Everything: Using Constraints as Momentum for Creativity
- Warren Johnston - Hacking Community
- Ian Smith - Child Friendly in the City
- Chris Radojewski - Quidditch - The Fictional Game Redfining Sport
Doors open at 6:00pm; presentations begin at 7:00pm.