Started in Tokyo in 2003, PechaKucha 20x20 is a simple presentation format where presenters show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, holiday snaps -- just about anything, really -- in the PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, holiday snaps -- just about anything, really -- in the PechaKucha 20x20 format.20x20 format.
Today, PechaKucha Nights happen in over 800 cities worldwide. We're bringing back PechaKucha Nights to Manila! Our theme is "Social and Creative Innovations and Initiatives." We've invited artists, designers, progressive thinkers, and social entrepreneurs to present their ideas and products in a fun, rapid, and awesome format.
- Brian Tenorio, international fashion and graphic designer
- Arnold Arre, renowned graphic novel and comic book artist and animator
- Karen Kunawicz, poet and writer and founder of JollyRogerRogers.com
- Bryan McClelland, Bambike founder
- Matt Morrison, A Space Manila founder
- Kris Bay and Kitty Ureta, Parkour organizers
- Clare Amador, Department of Budget undersecretary
- Evan Tan, Freelancer.com regional director and The Red Whistle administrative head
- Birdie Salva, design manager and co-founder of Curiosity Design Research
It's P100+ only for a night of inspiration, education, and networking. Proceeds will be donated to the PechaKucha Global Fund. Plus get a free beer! See you there!