Makers & Shakers: New Manufacturing for the small business and the big picture
Get your tickets exclusively @ Eventbrite!
October 3rd, 2013 will bring together some of the city’s most influential technology and design focused makers at New Lab’s first public event at the Duggal Greenhouse. In partnership with NYCEDC, the event will mark the release of the City’s State of Local Manufacturing Report and the launch of NYCrafted, a celebration of the urban manufacturing revitalization defined by the intersection of craft and technology. The evening’s presentations will explore the new technologies fueling small business expansion and the growth of practical sustainability.
- David Belt, Co-founder New Lab
- Select New Lab Tenants
- Piers Fawkes, Co-founder PSFK
- Brian Meece, Co-founder RocketHub
- Industriance Shorts, Rooftop Films
- NYCEDC - Release of State of Local Manufacturing Report and Launch of NYCrafted
DIGITAL SWAG BAG:
- 3rd Ward
- Northside Media
- Plum Alley