Thanks to everyone who came along last night to Bank St. Social Club for PechaKucha Whangarei edition 17. Another fantastic group of presenters from our diverse and vibrant community. And a lot of new faces in the audience. After costs we raised $95 for Food for Life Northland.
Thanks again to the following without who PK could not happen;
Our fanstastic presenters were;
- Rob Pollock – Spontaneous PechaKucha
- Laughton King – Dyslexia Dismantled
- Kate Lindberg - Whangarei Ranger Unit
- Miriam Ritchie – DOC Dog Handler Ranger
- Natalie Tate - Spontaneous Creativity After A Supernatural Encounter
- Cameron Tukapua - Opening Up - A Healing Conversation
- Streaming PK - Geeg Wiles - Ahab's Adventures
- Andrew Garratt – The 15 Minute Sceptic
- Piet Nieuwland - Kaleidoscope of Mirrors
We also had a couple of impromptu presentations from;
- Hannie from SewGood the Whangarei community sewing collective
- Alistair McGinn (Northland Rugby Union) about the importance of excercise, nutritrion and community
If you'd like details of any of the presenters please get in touch with us at pkwhangarei at gmail dot com or find us on facebook.