The Creative Alliance – Sunshine Coast is pleased to announce our very special Pecha Kucha Night #21 - “Making Waves”. This will be held on Thursday 18 May held in association with the Sunshine Coast Surf Film Festival at Moffat’s Beach.
We have a great line-up of folk who will share stories about riding the waves, about surfing and coastal cultures, about their creative processes - being pummeled, crashing through and about embracing the wind, weather and elemental forces - the joys and perils of ‘making waves’.
- Liz Davison – Publisher, producer editor > Sunshine Surf Girls
- Chiray Fitton – Principal, Montessori International College
- Scott Denholm – Ocean Artist
- David Teeland – Architect
- Rachel Forsyth – SCRAP Interactive online series
- Jordy Merry - Film Maker, Monsta Surf
- Amanda Davidson – Artist
- Bronwyn Buksh & Amie Moffat – Maroochy Revitalisation Association & Playhouse Theatre concept
- Josh Fletcher – Rideism
- Paige Livingston > Film Producer and Screen writer
Place: SCSFF Pop-up Space, 1/8 Seaview Terrace, Moffat Beach (next to The Pocket)
Time: 6.00 for 6.30 pm
Tickets: $15.00 / $10.00 members/concession
Tickets available at: https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/PKN21-making-waves
This year the Sunshine Coast Pecha Kucha Night events are being sponsored by CQUniversity Noosa and through the Sunshine Coast Council's Community Partnership Funding Program and Noosa Council’s RADF program in association with Arts Queensland. This event has also been supported by the Sunshine Coast Surf Film Festival and by The Various Artists.