NEXT EVENT VOL 9
PechaKucha Night (PKN) Roanoke Vol. 9
The suggested theme for PKN Roanoke 9:
Journeying: Stories about getting from one place to another.
But as always, presenting about anything you're passionate about is the rule!
Presenters so far:
- Sam Waller, Owner of Glass Monkey. Title: tba
- Sarah Bonner, Intern at Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program. Title: tba
- Nathan Flinchum, Librarian. Topic: tba (related to technology and culture)
- Alison Blanton, Architectural Historian at Hill Studio. Title: Historic Gas Stations
- Jane Barefoot Rochelle, Artist and Certified Healing Touch Practitioner. Title: tba
- Chip Tarbutton, Host of News Guardians, WFJX AM 910/President of Guardians Group. Title: tba
- Sam Rasoul, 11th District Delegate. Title: tba
- Todd Ristau, Program Director, Graduate Program in Playwriting at Hollins University. Title: From High School Theatre to Director of Graduate Playwriting Program
Host: River Laker
Food, coffee, wine and beer available during the show from Little Green Hive, Cork & Crust and Noke Truck, all at 16 West Marketplace!
With thanks to our sponsors who make PKN Roanoke possible:
- Ride Solutions
- Visual Creative Marketing Group (Visual CMG)
- 16 West Marketplace
- Downtown Roanoke Inc.
- Roanoke Doesn't Suck
For more info or to inquire about presenting or helping out with PKN Roanoke: firstname.lastname@example.org 540-632-3305.
About the City's Organizers
The first time I came across PechaKucha Night I loved it! The expression of creativity within the parameters of 20 x 20 brings a tonne of inspiration and fun. It's an honor and pleasure to be organizing PechaKucha Night Roanoke!