NEXT EVENT VOL 12
日時： 2013年12月15日（日） 午後７時～
1. Ryo Nakao on ("Dream Education")
2. Agathe Schwaar (international student community)
3. Kanto Blue (textiles)
4. Rafael Roman (photography)
5. Shigeo Kondo / Kate Maher (football culture)
6. Masashi Seo (Universal Museum)
7. Celeste Lindahl (photography)
8. Hideto Sakurai (LGBTブライダルプランナー)
9. Ray Hikari (Space Balloon Project)
10. PechaKucha MIX
MOST RECENT POST
About the City's Organizers
Ash Ryan is a beatmaker and musician. Heavily influenced by electropop, hiphop, and folk-country music, he creates beats, tracks, and remixes at his studio at Ponte M in Osaka. With much of the spirit of his music coming from traveling, Ash started the Beat Journey in 2011. Get in touch for events, video game music, software sound, film BGM, and collaborative creative projects.
Originally from Canada, Eric Luong is a full-time instructor at the Kyoto University of Art and Design and creative director of 3F PROJECT ROOM in Kyoto. He has a soft spot for Spanish wines and anything with shrimp. He supports the Toronto Maple Leafs.