NEXT EVENT VOL 13
Speaker List (may change)
1. Hiro Nakansihi - World cafes
2. Taichi Sakai - Kyoto Free paper
3. Andraditya Dhanu Respati - My Design
4. Sachiyo Fujito - Design and Localities
5. Masahiro Nakata - Jewelry Design
6. Tamami Suzuki - Hair / Wigs
7. Hrisha - Japanese vs. Indian fonts
8. Satoshi Toyoda - Japanese Omotenashi
9. JS Mayrand - Kanji characters
10. Guchi Bank
日時： 2014年3月16日（日） 午後７時～
Date/time: Sunday, March 16, 2014
Place: UrBANGUILD, (south of Sanjo on Kiyamachi)
** Limited seating **
MOST RECENT POST
About the City's Organizers
Ash Ryan is a beatmaker and musician. Heavily influenced by electropop, hiphop, and folk-country music, he creates beats, tracks, and remixes at his studio at Ponte M in Osaka. With much of the spirit of his music coming from traveling, Ash started the Beat Journey in 2011. Get in touch for events, video game music, software sound, film BGM, and collaborative creative projects.
Originally from Canada, Eric Luong is a full-time instructor at the Kyoto University of Art and Design and creative director of 3F PROJECT ROOM in Kyoto. He has a soft spot for Spanish wines and anything with shrimp. He supports the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Did you call me? No, seriously.... I think you left a message.... Oh was it not you? Oh...