NEXT EVENT VOL 14
If you are interested in joining us as a presenter, please send the following details by Sunday, May 25th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Name and occupation / professional title (ex. photographer)
2. Brief introduction of yourself/short biography (up to 50 words)
3. Proposed presentation topic and summary of talk contents (up to 50 words)
4. Language of presentation (English or Japanese)
1. 氏名、職業/肩書き 2. 簡単な自己紹介（約100文字） 3. プレゼンテーションの題目と話の内容のまとめ（約100文字） 4. 発表言語（英語・日本語）
MOST RECENT POST
Video from PKN Kyoto
About the City's Organizers
Ash Ryan is a beatmaker and musician. Heavily influenced by electropop, hiphop, and folk-country music, he creates beats, tracks, and remixes at his studio at Ponte M in Osaka. With much of the spirit of his music coming from traveling, Ash started the Beat Journey in 2011. Get in touch for events, video game music, software sound, film BGM, and collaborative creative projects.
Originally from Canada, Eric Luong is a translator and full-time instructor at the Kyoto University of Art and Design. He has a soft spot for Spanish wines and anything with shrimp. He supports the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Did you call me? No, seriously.... I think you left a message.... Oh was it not you? Oh...