Ancient rituals to celebrate the dead have meaning today. We love to dress, parade, feast, prank, remember past loves and tell stories in the dark. Like life, a 20x20 is fleeting, lasting a mere 400 seconds. Emcee Juliet Fromholt will be with us in the flesh to introduce these presenters:
- Mary Sanders - Observing Halloween
- Carolyn Bohler - Every Recipe in the Book
- Angelina Hoschouer - Dayton's Notorious Dead
- Casey Moninghoff - Fermentation is our Friend
- Tim Waggoner - The Art of the Horror Story
- Justin Risner - The Late Great Dayton Triangles
- Joy Levett - Festivals that Honor the Spirits
- Tony Kroeger - Haunted Dayton
...others may walk among us...
Thank you to Top of the Market for the space and to Catapult Creative, Michael Kalter LLC-Social Architects, and Dragonfly Editorial for their generous sponsorship. The striking poster art is by Matt Kish.
Love, your new PK Dayton Team: Shayna, Katy + Ryan.
Matt + Jill will be dearly departing at the end of this Volume.
PechaKucha is devised and shared by Klein Dytham Architecture
Sponsored by Catapult Creative, Michael Kalter LLC, Dragonfly Editorial