Lucky us! We get to enjoy Volume 33 in this beautiful old Dayton building! Come join us at Top of the Market Oct 26 at 7:30pm, Thursday, October 26.
Let's celebrate this hallowed time of year with our 33rd set of intense but transient 20x20s. There will be beer. Free to attend. Kind donations and spirits welcome.
Ancient rituals to celebrate the dead have meaning today. We love to dress, parade, feast, prank, remember past loves and tell stories in the dark. Like life, a 20x20 is fleeting, lasting a mere 400 seconds. Emcee Juliet Fromholt will be with us in the flesh to introduce these presenters:
- Mary Sanders - Observing Halloween
- Carolyn Bohner - Every Recipe in the Book
- Angelina Hoschouer - Dayton's Notorious Dead
- Casey Moninghoff - Fermentation is our Friend
- Tim Waggoner - The Art of the Horror Story
- Justin Risner - The Late Great Dayton Triangles
- Joy Levett - Festivals that Honor the Spirits
- Tony Kroeger - Haunted Dayton
...others may walk among us...
Thank you to Top of the Market for the space and to Catapult Creative, Michael Kalter LLC-Social Architects, and Dragonfly Editorial for their generous sponsorship. The striking poster art is by Matt Kish.
Love, your new PK Dayton Team: Shayna, Katy + Ryan.
Matt + Jill will be dearly departing at the end of this Volume.