On Thursday, March 30th, PechaKucha Night Cleveland will be heading to the Music Box Supper Club for it's 30th Birthday Celebration!!!! This is one of our favorite venues where community table seating entices new friendships through great conversations about amazing presentations!!!
The list of presenters is truly remarkably and could not possibly cover a wider range of really important and creative topics!!!
- Ayman Alkayali: Artist, inventor and Algebra Teahouse owner who - as a Muslim Artist in Cleveland's Little Italy neighborhood - has been connecting people to conversations around diversity for over a decade.
- Daniel Gray-Kontar: Poet, rapper, journalist, mentor and educator
- James Douglas Shields: Photographer, instigator and author of The Dark Portrait Series of the amazing people who make up Cleveland.
- Noelle Celeste: Writer and publisher of Edible Cleveland
- David Ellis: Conductor, cellist, viola da gambist and director of Earth and Air: String Orchestra
- Music Box supper club owner Mike Miller
- Artist, printmaker and all around amazing creative Jen Craun.
- Graphic designer, educator and mentor Jamal Collins
- Kevin Alin: Equity, opportunity and education advocate from Fund for our Economic Future
- Becca Britton: Care taker of Cleveland's canines and advocate for pet services for low income residents who deserve knowing they are caring properly for their pets.
- Ziad Achkar: Restauranteur and former Little Caesars Chain Owner who picked Glenville for an affordable, fast-casual and Healthy Urban Chicken Grill.
Doors open at 7:000pm and presentations begin at 8:20pm. We expect a large turnout for Volume 30!!! To help us plan accordingly, please register with a ticket before March 28th. As always, tickets to PKN are free, but you can make a donation if you wish via the Donation Tickets provided. pkncle30.peatix.com