Urban Couture, Powered by PechaKucha
FASHION | COLLABORATIONS | CULTURAL | COMMERCE | GLOBAL | CURATOR
When Fashion + Art + Design + Culture collide
Want to hear from some of Perth’s most innovative creative’s working within the fashion industry or using fashion as vehicles of communication? Urban Couture powered by PechakKucha will host 12 creatives working across a variety of industries including fashion and textiles, jewellery, public art and academia to explore the role of fashion and curating fashion in today’s society.
Featuring keynote presentation from international fashion juggernaut and Urban Couture ambassador Karen Walker.
- Kirsten Hudson |Body / art / fashion
- Alistair Yiap |Jewellery Designer & Public Art commissions
- Elle Campbell |Textile artist
- Anne Farren |Doctorate in lace & fashion and textiles and the role of the curator
- Sharyn Egan |Indiengous Textile/ fashion artist
- Anya Brock |Painter / fashion illustrator
- Candice Tranchita Fashion designer
- Aaron Mcpolin |Fashion photographer
"Powered by PechaKucha" events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and that are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format."
Contact us if you would like to use the PechaKucha format in your event.