Fit London Powered by PechaKucha
This session powered by PechaKucha will look at innovative ideas from some of London’s most dynamic and exciting practices to promote health and wellbeing in the capital through interventions in the built environment.
- James Conway, Landscape Architect, Arup
- Lydia Dutton, Sustainability Project Manager, Argent
- Ben Ferguson, Assistant Landscape Architect, Water & Environment, Atkins
- Hannah Gibbs, London Development Manager, Living Streets
- Barbara Kaucky, Director, erect architecture
- Lisa Woo, Cabe Advisor, Design Council
- Jessie Mangold Chair, Account Manager, London Communication Agency
"Powered by PechaKucha" events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and that are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format."
Contact us below if you would like to use the PechaKucha format in your event.