"Powered by PechaKucha" events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and that are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format.
NEXT EVENT PechaKucha Event
Percolate DesignTalk presents Partners in Crime
All of our speakers tonight play an integral role in building products and services. The thing is, they don’t do it all by themselves. Tonight is about sharing stories around the things, people and teams that help them do this. From their sketchbook habits, productivity hacks, apps, cameras, chainsaws and teammates, let’s hear about their partners in crime.
- Noah Brier - Percolate Noah is Co-founder and Product owner at Percolate. Day to day he has a very active notebook as he maps out future products and captures insights from the worlds biggest brands.
- Shayna Kulik - Pattern Pulp Shayna is the founder and editor of the trend forecasting site Pattern Pulp. A focus on innovation and lasting impressions that expose, celebrate, and connect pattern design across platforms.
- David Lee - Squarespace David is the Chief Creative Officer of Squarespace, a platform which provides creative tools to help people give a voice to their ideas. Previously, he created Projeqt, the presentation platform.
- Robert Lenne - Artsy Robert is Head of Design at Artsy, the platform which makes the art world accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Previous to Artsy, Robert worked at IDEO in London and New York.
- Claire Mazur - Of a kind Claire is Co-founder of Of a kind, an editorial ecommerce platform which support and promote on-the-rise fashion designers by giving the public access to their unique products and stories.
- Sam Valenti - Ghostly Records / Drip FM Sam is the Founder of Ghostly International records, an independent record label. Ghostly fuses sound with art & design to bring ground breaking collaborations and services into the world.
"Powered by PechaKucha" events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and that are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format."
Contact us below if you would like to use the PechaKucha format in your event.